As a Filter Press Accessories Supplier, we continue to share with you the safe operation requirements of the filter press.
5. When the feeding of the equipment is not finished, it is forbidden to loosen the filter plate according to the stroke switch, otherwise it will cause material leakage and even cause personal injury.
6. When the equipment is being repaired, the total power switch of the filter press should be turned off.
7. When rinsing the filter cloth, water is not allowed to splash on the electrical components.
8. It is forbidden to operate the filter press when the filter plate is missing, so as to avoid accidents caused by insufficient stroke of the cylinder.
9. If the electric contact pressure gauge and overflow valve of Chamber Filter Press are damaged, they should be replaced in time to prevent the hydraulic cylinder from being in a high pressure state for a long time, causing personnel damage caused by bursting.
Chamber Filter Press